this trip was the second time i was in Plantation Bay but this was the first time i actually stayed there for a night. I had a pool-view accommodation which was actually nice because i didn't need to go far to have a swim. I wasn't really a fan of the lagoon especially when i saw the color of the water. And the beach was not nice as well, it was walled so it looked small. Good thing the pool was just right downstairs.
I had a big room, just right near Palermo cafe. i like their bathroom! it was different and big and it has a bath tub which was really nice and big mirror as well! they didn't have a bathrobe though but they have hair blower.
Their staff were very courteous and nice! Maybe the only thing they need to work on is to not have the guest wait. I inadvertently closed my door with my key card left inside the room. I went to Palermo to make a call and then i went back outside my room to wait. I was waiting for around 30 min and i thought maybe they had forgotten so when i saw their car service, i called the driver to check on my problem. After another 5 min or so, the staff arrived to open my door. Other than than, it was all a good experience! i went to a cafe near kilimanjaro ( ?) and ordered dessert there! it was VERY DELICIOUS and YUMMY. Definitely, 3Choco Fascination is a must-try if you ever happen to be in Plantation. I'm still craving for it. They have much nicer staff there. When i was about to go, the staff offered to call their service to take me back to my room. very nice.
Their breakfast is good too. I especially like that they had " tropical fruits" alongside the usual fruits served for breakfast.
All in all it was a pleasant experience. It was like staying in a wonderful community, like a homey country clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island