Stayed here for a few nights with my Hubby and had the Spa Indulgence package. Overall, we were happy with the accommodation and the spa facilities especially the massage that came with the package. The really good thing was we were expecting just one Aromatherapy massage session (for couples) for the entire stay and we were pleasantly surprised when we found out that the package comes with a massage session for everyday that you stay! Awesome - we were in heaven :) If you buy this package you will be staying at Mogambo Springs which is like a quaint little Japanese village in the resort and this is where all the spa facilities are. The accommodation here is for couples only. Upon arriving at Mogambo Springs - you are welcomed with leis, tropical drinks and a gift basket and shown to your room, they then ask you when you would like your Seaweed Salt bath prepared as this comes with the package as well.
I found the food to be average and expensive but the Kilimanjaro restaurant has good views and nice ambience plus service was very good. We almost tried the Savannah Grill but the unhealthy food choices and the high prices did not really appeal to us. We had room service for breakfast once and it was not too bad and had a light breakfast at Palermo restaurant, coffee here is very good.
Gym facilities were good - not excellent but better than most hotels.
Forget the beach if you're in this resort as there's hardly any. The lagoon pool is the main feature of this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island