I will give a very good rating for this resort. We arrived there at already 10pm cause of the delayed cebupac flight from manila. What a blessing, since the hotel was fully booked, they upgraded our room from a spa suite to premier deluxe. The staff were accomodating, clean pools, nice beach, good buffet breakfast and free wifi. There were only few things that needs improvement like only 1toothbrush since the reservation was good for two persons, few lights during night time so it was dark outside and the food in thier restos were expensive. Try to dine at Maribago grill which is a few steps away from the resort. Over all, we enjoyed our stay and will recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island