nice beach with very dirty water. you do not have access to the ocean has there is a man made digue in front of the beach.
the service is terrible, bartender or waiter are not taking care of you. you have to ask for every single thing. cashier is looking video on a computer which change the sound of the wall outlet. UNBELIEVABLE
Price is quite high for mactan for beverage and quality is really low. they mixed porc with chicken and are not sure what meat they are cooking as I am Muslim it is unacceptable.
Other resort more expensive but better CRIMSON, IMPERIAL or Shangri la.
Will never return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island