The resort is well-kept. Groundskeepers are constantly working on the lush garden. We upgraded to a bigger room closer to the beach, and the rooms are newer and well maintained. But the A/C cannot handle the heat, we asked for a fan and we got it in a timely manner.
On our first day, we had some issues with the WIFI and they had their IT working on it immediately. Food, drinks, and services are expensive. The beach is fairly nice, they have a little island, across fromt he beach,which you can reach via a small boat or swim to it, but once you get there.... there is nothing else you can do but lay on the beach (if that's your soul purpose), or you can bring a cooler with drinks if you want to.
There is a lot of people waiting outside the gates trying to sell tours, and they will follow you down the road even if you tell them no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island