If you want a peaceful retreat, try this one. The place is very big, not too crowded. We almost had the pool to ourselves for 2 days. Even had our room upgraded. Don't expect too much from the beach though.
The food was great and the buffet has varied selection. Personally loved the "Tsokolate" drink. Thanks to the very accommodating staff, we enjoyed our stay.
They even had a cake prepared for my birthday :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island