Stayed here as a couple for four nights.
Given welcome drinks on arrival and made to feel part of the family.
Stayed in a beach hut close to the beach. Which was of a good standard clean modern and very peaceful.
Hotel restaurants were of very good standard with exellent breakfast buffet.
This is a peaceful hotel spa which was relaxing. The seafood restuarant and bar were exellent. The staff being so friendly i felt like i had been coming here for years.
The beach although small was kept clean and tidy whilst we stayed here. I did not have any hassle with the staff pushing for teips and jetski. If anything i found them friendly and polite.
Well done maribago. Great resort and we will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island