The hotel is very pretty, there is a tropical garden on the premises, very nice swimming pools, great food and efficient staff. So if you’re a fan of staying in the hotel all the time, that’s something for you. However, the nearby “beach” is an area covered with concrete and 3 centimetres of sand and the “lagoon” is a smelly bay in which I dared not wet my feet. The area surrounding the hotel resembles a slum, and the hotel is guarded by armed security guards (it makes you wonder why).
So, even though the hotel is basically impeccable, I can’t recommend this place as a holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island