Maribago Bluewater has the old school vibe of Phil resorts. Does it mean its run down? ABSOLUTELY NOT. What I mean is it has the homey feel of the rooms (we got the beachfront, well appointed), the very warm staff and the cultural shows at night. I highly recommend the island tour managed by the resort. It was a highlight of our trip. Downside-- the food is VERY expensive, so most guests go out for the night, I suggest to the management to think about their pricing more. And because it is very popular with locals, there's a lot of corporate events happening so better check your schedule and make sure your not the unlucky ones that fall in the same weekend of an event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island