“good staff”

Days Hotel Cebu Airport
Ranked #27 of 32 Hotels in Lapu Lapu
Reviewed February 25, 2014

kind staff, show special attention to the customers. Restaurant good and modest rooms but tidy and clean. Excellent location near the airport. I recommend it for those who travel for business. The price of the rooms could be cheaper

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
DaysHotelCebuAirport, Manager at Days Hotel Cebu Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Cinosia,

Thank you for your comment in ( TripAdvisor ) with regards to your very recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that we made your visit to the Philippines as comfortable as possible. It is nice that you were able to appreciate
the service of our team. It is indeed more fun in the Philippines! We look forward to your next visit and to be with us in Days Hotel-Mactan again!

Kind regards,

Sally Tojon
Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had an early flight next day, so we decided to stay here. It was very well appointed and we had a very pleasant room at a sensible price. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was of a very high standard. Breakfast was included in the price and this was good, too. Location is excellent, being only 7 minutes from the airport. A car to the airport was included in the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
DaysHotelCebuAirport, General Manager at Days Hotel Cebu Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Simon,
Thank you for your comment in ( TripAdvisor ) with regards
to your very recent stay with us. We are delighted to know
that we made your visit to the Philippines as comfortable
as possible. It is nice that you were able to appreciate
the service of our team. It is indeed more fun in the
Philippines!
We look forward to your next visit and to be with us
in Days Hotel-Mactan again!

Regards,

Days Hotel -Mactan

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We picked this hotel because it is close to the airport and not very secluded compare to the other hotels nearby. The hotel room rate is expensive but worth it if you really want to be closed to the airport.We took the room for 3 persons.My parents liked the room with basic amenities. It was after 10PM when my father woke me up when he heard the noise (something dripping from the inside). We checked everything, the bathroom, sink and to no avail,we did not find any. We did not sleep after all. The noise was just unbearable. I called the Front Desk at 12midnight and asked for a Maintenance guy. It was great to know that they have 24-hour room service and then he knocked the door right away (at least we don't need to wait). I told him about the noise and he simply said, "It came from the air-con dripping from the top floor rooms and it drips to the wall that we are in" We are in the 4th floor and who knows how it happened. He said he will look for a solution like putting towels in the wall or so, but we waited and waited and there , drip..drip...It was annoying but we tried to understand, Who the hell will climb up to the 4th floor at 12midnight.

It would have been a great stay. We were so tired and just want a good sleep. We have to wake up early the next day for our 7am flight. The breakfast was okay. We ended up drinking coffee.My Pa ate his share though. It is a nice hotel and will stay again if I will get the top floor room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

In case you are looking for a hotel near the airport, this one is just fine. A little bit old but the rooms are large, friendly staff and free airport shuttle.
They also have a basketball court and a gym, whereas the gym is a bit creepy, but at least they have one. Internet worked well. Breakfast is fine for the room price. Plenty of restaurants are available in walking distance. Can recommend this hotel for the price around 3000 pesos in case you need to stay near he airport.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank SleepWell_77
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was a bit worried before I booked this hotel because of some of the negative reviews, how wrong I was. When I arrived at the airport a Days car was there waiting to take me to the hotel. When I arrived we were shown to our rooms which were very well presented.

In the morning we arrived for breakfast which again was excellent, as well as the evening meal, all served from their restaurant next to the hotel FULLY air-conditioned.

The place really has a lot of character, they have birds that gather just outside and there are plenty of places to go and shop or sightsee around the hotel.

I really can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel, if you had any doubts before reading this review, I hope that I have now made them disappear.

Room Tip: I don't think there is much to pick between them, they are all of very good quality and an eleva...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank james2000uk
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was large enough and the beds are also large. The location is very near to the airport and they provide free airport transfer so it can be a good choice if you have a very early flight the next day. But the hotel is very far from Cebu City and might not be an ideal place if you're spending more time in the city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank faithjvp25
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Day’s Inn was not on my plans. Unfortunately my friend had a family emergency. So she
needed to catch a flight home early in the morning. So I booked a room through Agoda Friday night. Unfortunately Day’s Inn cannot access this information on weekends. I ran into this same problem at other hotels also in the Philippines. Luckily I saved a copy of the reservation on my laptop. If you make weekend reservations print the reservation or save it on a laptop. Luckily Days Inn had a PC with a printer. So I could print the airline vouchers.

Day’s Inn is very handy for flight connections. It is near the airport and has free van service to the airport. I would stay there again. If I needed to fly from Cebu in the early morning or arrive in the late evening hours. I would not stay at Days Inn except for the airport. It is to far away from everything else.

Days Inn provides a basic nice clean hotel room with excellent service and no bugs. I was there for 2 nights. Until I could make arrangements at other locations. I have no complaints about the hotel room. It has a good Wifi system. Which was handy dealing with the family emergency.

There are no other restaurants close. So I ate all my meals from their restaurant. I do not expect a Filipino restaurant to serve American style food just like home. I have developed a taste for some Filipino dishes. The service at the restaurant was excellent. The room service was excellent. The cook was pretty good. Now the bad part, they buy cut rate food to serve. The best cook cannot fix cheapest meat. I ordered Sweet and Sour Pork once. Every single piece of meat was to tough to eat. Just very poor quality meat.

I ordered a salad once at Days Inn. It was not a real cheap salad about 250 pesos ($6). The menu said crab sticks. I expected chucks of cut up imitation crab sticks in my salad. What I got was may be 1/2 half or less of a imitation crab stick cut into slivers not much bigger then toothpicks. It only had some iceberg lettuce and some slices of small half green tomatoes. Worse the salad was served warmer then room temperature. For more then $6 I think they could afford a couple of imitation crab sticks. Days Inn should read their own menu and follow it. They should also find a better source for their meat.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends