“dont go to this dump”

Mb's
Ranked #69 of 150 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Cuisines: German
Reviewed November 24, 2013

this place like others say is not in a great location, and the staff are quite rude. ( maybe because they prefer to shoot their smiles at the biker dudes not foreign women).
i tried to order a pizza that comes loaded with several types of meat and veggies on it, which is the only way it comes apparently. i asked that they dont put the meat on and that they instead put more veggies. they got very upset and said its not possible, i have to pay more even though i was not taking the meat. (veggies here are dirt cheap).
so fine, i took no meat and waited for my pizza. next they bring a pizza with ham slices on top!
i told the waitress that this was not my pizza since i had asked for only veggies and no meat. she got very pissy and snidely said that the pizza would go back to the kitchen and return and the meat would "disappear".
so finally my veggie pizza arrives (ten minutes after my friends soup) and it only had toppings on one side and it tasted no better than cheesy cardboard. ( i do like cheese though)

i told them that i would not eat the pizza and paid for my drinks and my friends soup and left.
will not go back EVER.
do NOT recommend!

as the owner told me - there are lots of good restraunts on this island! so take your business elsewhere and avoid this hole.

8  Thank worldtraveller6574

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

If you love pasta and pizza you gotta head over. We love the cozy atmosphere. There is a billiard tanle to chill with a group. Parking waa a little challenge but overall a good place.

1  Thank marion93722
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I was with my workmates when I first tried Mb's. We were delighted of the restaurant's ambiance. The meals were served just in time. But what turned me off was when we were about to pay our bill, my friend asked me to double check the total amount. I too got a different total amount. We were billed a total Php 2600 something when actually it was only Php 2430. The waitress who attended us immediately said that she was not the one who computed our tab. But whoever may have done it, the point is it's already done. The food is really good, to be honest but overcharging scares customers. Unfortunately abd definitely, me and my colleagues won't come back.

3  Thank vfmr01
Reviewed April 3, 2013

a must place to go for families when in Lapu-lapu city! i love their pizza and my daughter just loves their spaghetti as well.

prices are reasonable.

staff are okay.

1  Thank Rhey T
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I complimented friends on their skill in preparing a great German meal for me in Cebu. They laughed and said they got it from MB's. It was so good we had takeout from the restaurant every day. The schnitzel was as good as my German grandmother made, and she was a good cook. I never thought I'd be eating German food when the seafood in Cebu is fresh and inexpensive, but MB's was a surprise.

1  Thank Heymoe