“Great rooms, enjoyable karaoke”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lapu Lapu
Green Gate Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #29 of 58 Lapu Lapu B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 13, 2011

The room was huge and the bed comfortable.
We just stayed the one night (a Saturday) which turned out to be karoke night.
I'm never much of a singer but the scoring system seemed to favour me for once.
Do make sure you have the phone number as it's easy for the taxi to drive straight past.

Room Tip: If you have the dosh go for the big room with bath.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris R

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We enjoyed our stay very much at the Green Gate. Pool area and garden is amazing. Such a peaceful place to stay and chill at. Great food and staff also. If you visit Cebu I can recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Reddawn68
Reviewed October 21, 2011

If you want to feel like you are staying with family this is the place for you. Grant and Violet are the owners and hosts and you couldn't ask for nicer people. The rooms are great especially the suites. Violet is one mean cook. Try her baby back ribs they are to die for. Breakfast canadian style is super, her onion rings are really good. Try Red Horse beer it is the best philippino beer you can get and the price is right. We forgot to mention the staff at Green Gate they are really great as well and they can be fun to have around. The house inself is something else. It is like a mini mansion. The prices are really good for what you are getting. We stayed at the Greengate three times in three weeks and we will use them again when we return to Cebu. Also if you just want to relax this is the place for you. The beach is close by, a ten minute cab ride will get you there. Try Greengate you will not regret it.

Room Tip: Try the Garden or the Pool suites, excellent rooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank r and k n
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Really nice place to stay,swimming pool,great breakfast,comfy room,WIFI the works.
Grant and his wife couldn't do enough for me and the family,the first day we arrived was quite late in the evening,and Grants wife had no problem making us all some chicken kebabs which went down a treat with some San Miguel beer.If your looking for somewhere close to the airport,this is the place.Check out the website here. http://www.greengate-philippines.com/ You will not be disappointed...

Room Tip: All the rooms are cool.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Amazing place!! Comfortable, private, and cosy. Perfect for relax: the place is big and quiet; very nice swimming pool and patio. Excellent home-made food, you gotta try the chicken curry, the BBQ pork, and onion rings!! The rooms are big, clean, and and well equipped. You will be treated as part of the family.

Can't really express how nice I was treated during my stay at the Green Gate!!

Room Tip: Although all rooms are nice, for couples I would recommend the two rooms at both ends of the house b...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Rafael D
Reviewed June 30, 2011

My family and had a great time at green gate! It felt like we spent a mini vacation in a resort! It had a comfy suite room, a very nice pool, great food and very accomodating househelps--who always seem to know what we need :-) all of these at a very cheap rate! Definitely a good place to de-stress!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Mjbenki
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I stayed at the Green Gate for over a week. I loved my stay. My room had a private entrance. It was clean, spacious, and very comfortable. The home is large and luxurious. The owner, his wife, and the hired help were all very kind and accommodating. The food was excellently prepared. I highly recommend the Green Gate as a fantastic choice especially if you want a less touristy experience. The pool is beautiful.

The Green Gate is a little off the beaten path. So, for example, I had to give cab drivers some basic directions. I couldn't just say, take me to the Green Gate. But that wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business