Palmbeach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Mactan Golden Motel(Cebu Island)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssunrise cafeelevated poolaffordable costscuba divingsuite roomisland hoppingmactan islandshort staypool areaclamsvisit cebubreakfast buffetfamily vacationpoolsresortjacuzziplayroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and found our stay very relaxing. The resort wasn't crowded. We swam a bit in the people. The front desk suggested we try island hopping among other water activities. We had a lot of fun island hopping for a whole day. When we went back to the resort, we just rested a bit. On our last day, we took the city tour which the resort also suggested. At least we got to see some tourist spots like lapulapu shrine before we left the city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jeanjean j
ReginaNonato, Chief Operations Officer at Palmbeach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. I am glad to know that you were able to explore some of the beautiful islands and sights of Cebu by availing of the island hopping and city tour packages.

We look forward to your next visit so we can have the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming and serving you once again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Even the resort dont have a white sand beach, but they have an access to the beach , we were able to take there island hopping package,. What a great experience, for our room it was indeed a nice room and clean. The housekeeping attendant is very polite and courteous. The frondesk staff are very accomodating. Definitely , i wil come back in this resort on my next trip to Cebu.
Thank you Palmbeach staff for the nice and wonder stay that i have....

Room Tip: Rooms located to the beachfront are cozy.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Francine S
ReginaNonato, Chief Operations Officer at Palmbeach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. I am glad to know that you were able to explore some of the beautiful islands of Cebu by availing of the island hopping package. Thank you for the positive and kind words on our rooms and staff. I am pleased to know that our staff has made your stay memorable, since they have been trained and oriented to give the best service they can to our guests .

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've been to Palmbeach a couple of times with my friends but it was only recently that I was able to have an overnight stay. Indeed, my stay was very pleasant and relaxing.
The deluxe room was clean, cozy and spacious, a total treat for those who will be staying with their families. I liked the fact that there was a kitchen inside the room. My friends and I were able to cook up some drinks and midnight snacks.
Although I wasn't able to take a dip at their very inviting pools, I enjoyed the breathtaking view nonetheless. The best view so far was from the Sunrise Cafe where they served a complimentary buffet breakfast with generous choices of entrées.
The staff was courteous and accommodating. Seldom can you find a resort with amenities such as diving facilities, conference rooms, a chapel, a spa and a kids playroom altogether. All these with a rate that's more affordable compared to the other resorts in the area.
But what I liked most about my stay at Palmbeach Resort was that it felt like I never left home.
Thank you Palmbeach.. Thumbs up

Room Tip: Choose rooms with a kitchen and a view of the sea:)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank djedz
ReginaNonato, Chief Operations Officer at Palmbeach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share how you enjoyed the service of the staff, the view, the spacious room, the breakfast buffet, and the facilities we provide. I am delighted to know that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay at Palmbeach Resort & Spa. I hope you will be able to take a swim in our pool next time as you enjoy the breathtaking view of the beach and avail of our other leisure activities .

We look forward to your next visit soon so we can have the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming and serving you.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family enjoyed staying in this resort. Great for families who wants to tour Cebu and also those who travel with kids who love swimming. Their pools cater to both adults and kids :)

We love the fact that they have helped arrange for a van rental that our family used when we arrived in the queen city of the south, toured the city proper and the tourists spots, up until we went back to the airport.

The staffs were generally attentive to our needs. Great value for money hotel :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank deng85
ReginaNonato, Chief Operations Officer at Palmbeach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our resort. It was our pleasure to have arranged the van for your family so you and your family can enjoy exploring and going around Cebu. We hope your family got to see more or less what our beautiful city has to offer during your tour and during your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing and welcoming your family again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

One of the best place to go if you want to relax and have a good time. The room is clean. The comfort room is spacious. Good service and the food served were delicious. The pool was refreshing and the staffs are amazing. They are all accommodating, courteous and helpful. The rates are affordable compared to other resorts. Palm Beach Resort was a lucky choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Bea F
ReginaNonato, Chief Operations Officer at Palmbeach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your weekend getaway in Cebu. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you once again so we can have the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming and serving you in the near future.