“Not Grand”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not Grand”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The upper level food court is disappointing. The third level has very few stores. The supermarket is usually "out of stock" of the items I went there to purchase. I avoid this mall.

Visited August 2012
6 Thank jtw724

• Korean first
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“WORST Customer Service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went to buy groceries and paid with my credit card (which I always do) and they refused to accept it because I forgot to bring my ID. I told them that it's rather absurd for them to ask for an ID when the signature should be enough for verification. I've been using my credit card when shopping from them ever since and it's just that now, I left my ID at home. It took me almost 30 minutes to negotiate which was all wasted time because they never conceded, even though I've shown them my credit card slips to prove that I am indeed the owner of my credit card. I told them that asking for an ID for credit card purchases is very insulting to the customer coz it's just like saying that the customer is a thief. And the more absurd thing is that they won't ask for an ID when we pay using debit card. As with a credit card, debit cards (with its PIN) can be stolen too, right? So if their primary concern is the customer then they should ask for an ID even for debit card payments. They told me that for debit card, it immediately withdraws from the bank. So it's like saying that they don't care that the card was stolen or not as long as they are paid.

What a waste of time and effort, not to mention my dignity.

SM and Ayala doesn't require IDs for credit card purchases. As far as I'm concerned, only Grand Mall does it.

Also, when you return an item for replacement, they'll have you going up and down to their manager to have forms signed which is a big hassle to the customer. They should be the one doing that! Really, very lousy customer service! Never shopping from this store again!

Visited June 2013
20 Thank vtravelsalot
Philippines
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 201 helpful votes
“Add more shops and restaurants”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This Mall is very near beautiful resorts in Mactan Island. There are many tourists who shop in this Mall, but I could not find a decent bookstore. They need to add more reputable shops and restaurants. Maintenance of the Mall is okay though. There restrooms are kept clean enough. I buy my Cebu delicacies from here and they have a good variety to choose from.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank saint28daisy
Cebu Island, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“store card”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Was excited to shop at this mall, and even applied for their store card that gets points every time you purchase. Have similar cards from SM, Metro Gaisano, National Bookstore, and Gaisano Island Mall. Yesterday, went for grocery and as usual, presented my store card hoping for points, they swiped it. Then I remember that my card is already expired last November 2011. So, I went to their Customer Service counter to have it renewed, but instead the lady told me that I need to apply for a new one because the points I had is already forfeited. Gosh! I have earned lots of points already! Is this how they handle customers? I was so mad, because they have swiped and swiped last December, and now they just tell me that my points are forfeited? This is now how I experienced from SM & Metro Gaisano. These giants stores really know how to please and keep their customers: very courteous and helpful..

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Wilnon
lapu lapu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good and also cheap clothes and some good restaurant”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

i been their many times having lunch and go shopping,i like the clothes in their because its affordable and very nice clothes a new styl..when i visit again their i want to go shopping their again..i love their

Visited June 2012