Cebu seems to be visited by 75% Koreans - not that there is anything wrong with this, just be warned of the huge tourist groups/families. The bad: Check in was very slow, whatever system they were using seemed pretty dated. The pool and lounge areas are nice, but get there early if you want to secure a spot. Food selection was so-so. Mix of local, western, and Korean: none of which was particularly amazing, just ok. (Being that I'm Korean American gives me credibility to 2 of out 3!) The good: amazing service, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Great poolside massages and car service. One of our drivers ended up taking us around to tourist sites that we didn't even have in our plans. I would highly suggest this vs. any tour guide. Better for families and groups than couples. Overall a fun stay but think I'd choose to pay a little more for the Shangri-La next time, only for the better buffet spread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island