We had a conference for approximately a hundred and fifty people for three(3) days. I'll keep the review simple - the experience was a delight.
Crimson was about 15-20 minutes away from Mactan airport and once you arrive it would take you no time to get to check-in. Was greeted by Mark - banquet manager since I made an appointment to do an ocular and check of facilities prior to our conference proper and he was very accommodating and friendly. Facilities are complete which family and friends alike would truly enjoy.
General feedback coming from our 150 participants seem to echo this sentiment. The food served was sumptuous and really tasty (compared with 'normal' hotel food). Staff were really friendly which I guess is the output of management really putting resources and efforts for training and constant reminders of what customer service truly is. They will truly make you feel like a 'guest in their house'.
Of course there's a few suggestions arising from our experience which can be improved either through a change in policy or empowering employees to make decisions. First is wifi connectivity - it's off and on and expectations in a summit is that you can video stream for presentations even with a number of users. It's either a review of service provider and/or infrastructure. Second is promotions in beverage price vs. banquet price of beverage - the customer's take is everything should be constant across the organization. One expects the same level of service in Saffron and the reception desk then it should also follow that the price of a beverage in the sports bar and the bar by the pool should be the same.
Net-net, anyone expecting a great getaway should book in Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan to experience what it is to be pampered by your resort hosts (if only this can be transferred to Crimson, Muntinlupa but that's another story). Kudos to all your staff for making our conference a very enriching experience and special mention to Mark and Bobby and their crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island