Very good hotel.
A little bit "americanised" in the service methods....staff trying too hard to please, and missing the important things...!
In general food, drinks and service good qulaity and price, especially at the beach bar.
Breakfast buffet outrageous, dont do it.
the local trips are highly reccomended, especially the "Island Hopping " with "Leo "and his crew...dont miss the snorkeling , fish feeding and the isolated islands...great fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island