I was very impressed with the customer service we experienced in this resort!
- despite the fact that we were a big group, some staff members would call us by our last names
- they would provide pillows for our backs and extra chairs for our bags
- staff members would bring you to a place you are not familiar with vs just providing directions
- they considered going beyond our needs and allowed us to check outside the conference room vs requiring us to do this in the reception area
- their buffet schedules are customer friendly - we had lunch at around 1:30pm and dinner at around 9:00pm and the buffet is still open
- loooved their bathrooms! Very spacious and has a tv too!
- despite the 92% occupancy when we were there, it did not feel crowded at all, love the layout of the rooms
- they picked up our luggages and gave us our claim stubs right in our doorstep
- buffet selection changes day to day so you get to enjoy different cuisines
- beds seem smaller than standard sizes
- don't expect wide beach area
- had some problems with room key but was fixed by going to front desk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island