I just had a wonderful and memorable stay in one of the premier resort in Mactan. It was just like paradise. No. It was a paradise experience! From the airport, to the front desk, all through-out the stay, I would say that Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan's hospitality, friendly smiles, and services are by at par with other 5 star hotel and resort in the Philippines.
Going on a solo trip, I experienced some (I have yet to come back to Cebu) of the historical places and food finds in the Queen City of the South (ex: Mactan Shrine, SuTuKil, Magellan's Cross, etc.) and having a comfortable and wonderful accommodation stay is truly just as exciting.
I commend the treatment that I had inside and outside the resort. Man, when you go out the resort, Crimson's personnel wont mind texting you just to check if you're doing okay around the province and/or if you need assistance.
And man, the room! The Deluxe Garden Room that I stayed in fit for a king! I just slept in a king-sized bed, by the way. The room has 2 wide LCD TVs, a sunk-in tub, a nice and comfy bed duvet, wash-up room, closet with robes, and a lot more.
Food from Saffron Cafe is all excellent which caters to all local and foreign guests. I had that flavorful refreshment Apple strawberry shake which Ms. Nice Te of Crimson recommended. Azure Bar is also one place inside the resort that is perfect for night cap, romantic date, or in my case, watching the dimly lighted beach as I sipped a frozen margarita.
There's a gym inside the resort and I tried it, pumping some iron to keep me fit through-out the day.
Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan also have their own spa area, called Aum Spa. You have to see it to appreciate the relaxing atmosphere inside the spa. It has a general pool lounge, jacuzzi, sauna, salon, etc.
It's just like a dream for me to experience this and once inside the resort, there's a feeling that you don't want to go home anymore and just stay at Crimson. I should have went there with a date! Sigh.
For a fact, the place is for those who can and willing to spend. That's why this place is really perfect for special occasions and family getaway, and also, for dating couples or newly weds.
I have soooo many good words to say but I have to save some for my own blog. You may visit more of my Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan experience at www.thejuantraveler.blogspot.com.
I will really recommend this place. I'm sure and I am very confident that you too will have a great stay here. Check out their website for promos too.
Location is quite far from the city (45 minute ride) but very near to the famed Lapu-Lapu monument. Place is clean and I guarantee you'll have a quiet and peaceful sleep.
Given another chance (and budget), I will definitely go back to Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan! It's really more fun in the Philippines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island