The hotel is overall very nice, with spacious and comfortable bungalows, polite and helpful staff.
However, I felt it lacked of privacy as it was very crowded, around the pool, on the beach etc...
I must also say that the beach could have been better, as it is very small and with lots of rocks.
The wifi is quite unstable, and the connection pretty weak. This is a bit surprising for a high-end hotel.
I had a nice stay overall, but think it is overpriced compared to the quality of food, facilities etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island