Beautiful main lobby and pool. The architecture is really lovely. The beach is too small and rocky (which is typical of beaches in mactan anyway) but it was still great to just lounge around under the sun in their lounge chairs. I stayed during one of the long weekend holidays and while staff were very helpful and friendly it was obvious that the hotel wasn't prepared for full occupancy. They ran out of beach towels and the breakfast buffet queue was so long. The food was kind of an eclectic fusion of western, filipino and korean food probably to cater to all the clients. Food was ok although they ran out of maple syrup for the pancakes much to the dismay of one guest. In room dining was so overpriced. A plate of pancit for 550 pesos!
The rooms were spacious, the bathrooms were lovely. The toiletries were okay but too ordinary. We had an extra person in our room and it took them a while to sort the extra bed out which was a bit hard and lumpy.
There is a free shuttle service (pre booking needed) to cebu city town which is great since transportation to and from the hotel to the city can be costly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island