I stayed at Crimson resort Mactan From September 4-5 and I am pleased with my overall experience. There were unexpected occurences that may have turned my vacation into a disaster but they got it all sorted out.
For one, my daughter had lactose intolerance and the nurse took care of arranging a transport service to a nearby hospital. Also, airport transfer was not part of our package but they were kind enough to give us a ride on the way.
Staff were generally courteous and attentive to the needs of their guests.
Nice private beach- clean and well maintained although its a bit rocky in most areas and there were some oil in the surface.
Overall- the facility was CLEAN and POSHY. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island