We enjoyed our short stay during the Easter holidays. Pool Villa was nice. But what made our stay memorable was the great service we received from all the staff from the guest relations officer to the waiters to the housekeeping. The only drawback was there were a lot of people (esp the locals) who were there only for the day. Made the small beach and the main pool very crowded! There is also only one main restaurant so if youre staying for more than 3 days, you might easily get bored with the food. I also hope they can improve the food quality and variety some more. But otherwise, everything was ok. Facilities were nice and service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island