“Comfort Food”

Add it.
Orange Brutus
Ranked #113 of 149 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Cuisines: American, Filipino
Description: Telephone + 63 32 340 2215.
Description: Telephone + 63 32 340 2215.
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I practically grew up with this fastfood chain when McDonald's wasn't in this city yet, so yes I'm a fan. My childhood favorites are their shakes and grilled cheese, nothing fancy, just your usual fastfood snacks, but boy does it bring back so many good family memories. My comfort food! And oh, I almost forgot to mention their chocolate monster cake.

There are newer reviews for Orange Brutus

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had one at SM mall and enjoyed the taste. They are reasonable priced and refreshing.

Reviewed March 25, 2010

I wouldn't consider this branches as Restaurants. But a nice Fast Food Place. The meals are cheap and i am used to drop by from time to time to have a snack. If the music wouldn't be that crappy noisy i even would stay longer and have a short rest.

1  Thank klaus_biesel