“Shangrila per me ormai fa parti nel mio ritmo di vacanza”

Tides at Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Cuisines: Japanese, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Tides is an all-day dining restaurant featuring a buffet of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in an open, interactive kitchen setup.
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
“Shangrila per me ormai fa parti nel mio ritmo di vacanza”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

With less words, all i can say is they are the best of everything.
If you choose Shangri-la. It means you will have serenity in Holidays..

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Brooke G

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Johannesburg
“Good dinner. Good breakfast ”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Hosted by the Shangrila resort Cebu. Caters for many Asian and European tastes. Not the grandest selection I've experienced but considering you on a tropical island it was all good. For those living at the resort there are two breakfast venues. Tides is one of them. It overlooks the gardens with inside and outside seating. O yes. The egg station was great.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
“Amazing and Satisfying !”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

What made our wedding anniversary celebration extra special ? It’s the TIDES restaurant buffet in Shangrila Mactan, Cebu . Our breakfast buffet ( free our overnight stay in their equally beautiful and relaxing deluxe room accommodation ) were staggering with food from a variety of cultures. Me and my husband were overjoyed to see courses of western, Filipino, Korean, Japanese , Mexican food. Honestly, we could not figure what to eat with the overwhelming choices. I remember what I posted in one of my travel and food blog to first plan for your meal . So roam around and took pictures of the food first before satisfying my palates.

Not only are their food great but also their staff. Special thanks to Miss Early Jean and Sir Dick for making our buffet special. We were actually late for breakfast but they accommodated us as soon as we entered the place. I’ve learned that the TIDES is serving fresh foods. They don’t recycle food from breakfast for lunch or lunch for dinner. Wow! That is truly great. Whew! The whole page wouldn’t be enough to express my delightful and sumptuous meals at the Tides (I have 3 plates in a row.. you know..) so I would summarize it in 2 words… Amazing and Satisfying!

( P.S. - Good news! The place would be renovated soon for a bigger area for a bigger crowd)

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Gracefulwalk
“Impressive”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Very good time at tides food was fresh and clean. The service was some of the best I have had in cebu. The price en is high for the Philippines but cheap for average westerner. The sushi was very good and the grilled station a treat. Make a reservation and treat yourself.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank digdug27
Kuala Lumpur
“Good food and service”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Nice place for meals, but a bit crowded at breakfast possibly because it has what is needed. Plenty of choices of food and seating.

Visited April 2014