“Where is the hotel???”

Cebu Yacht Club - Island Village
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lapu Lapu
Cebu Yacht Club - Island Village
Ranked #31 of 53 Lapu Lapu B&B and Inns
San Jose, California
“Where is the hotel???”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Full disclosure here: I did not actually stay at this hotel. I booked a night here, and when I arrived by taxi, no one could even tell me where to go to check in. There was a guard at the gate who made a phone call, and then told be to walk down this dirt road, make a few turn, and then I'd be there. Well, I started walking, and after about 150 yards and seeing nothing but industrial looking business, I dragged my luggage back down the dirt road, in the blazing heat. This was not how I intended to spend my vacation.

In all fairness to the hotel, they did send a car to drive me, but by then I was already convinced that this was not the kind of place I wanted to stay. I called my cab back (thankfully I had been smart enough to get him number) and had him take me back to the welcoming arms of the Hilton.

Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Sleeper-Keeper

Families
Business
Cebu
Reviewed March 6, 2009

This was a pleasant surprise. Located at the wateredge at the Yacht Club Cebu, it was a very relaxing week-end. Sipping a cocktail watching the sunset over the Channel. There are 9 newly built comfortable cottages with an enchanting swimming-pool next to the water. Even though there is no room-service, the Marlin Bar at the Yacht Club is only a few minutes walk away. This is a perfect get-away for everybody who wants to relax, away from the crowds, and still close to shopping. I ll stay here again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple