$169
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
$81
$62
Agoda.com
$259
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$244
$190
  • Pool
$299
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $339/night.

Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
$66
$49
$262
$202
Priceline
All reviewsan older hotelcomplimentary airportcebu cityhot waternext morningroom ratemactanshuttle
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed for 5 days in the hotel and we were satisfied. The staffs were so friendly and accommodating. The price is cheaper.
We've got a (standard-twin bed) very nice room (new painted), clean and cool. Accessible in going to the airport, malls and restaurants and going to Cebu City.
Breakfast was so great also...Can use the other facilities to its sister hotel Bellavista.
My bf planned to stay again in this hotel when he comes back for another vacation.
To the hotel keep the good maintenance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We only stayed one night as flew to Palawan the next day. That is the only reason I'd recommend foreign tourists to stay at this hotel. The surrounding area appears pretty dodgy. Use of the hotel facilities next door is a major bonus as you don't really want to go walking the street at night to find a meal. Receptionists do a lovely job - thanks girls!
You have access to the pool and restaurant of the (posher) hotel right next door.
All in all i was pretty happy with this place given the price, and if i was in a similar situation again I'd stay here once more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank YanniB
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Hotel Cesario is just a few minutes from the Cebu Airport and they have a complimentary airport pick up or drop off that I found very convenient. The room is basic but fairly clean, plus it had the basics that are often lacking in cheaper Cebu hotels such as Aircon and hot shower, that work. The room rate included a reasonable breakfast and the staff were very polite. The only challenge I had is an over charge on my room, the front counter personal could not contact anyone who could correct the mistake, I had friends waiting for me so I paid the extra and got the name of the manager who could correct and credit this amount. I got a polite email from him saying that he would investigate but but heard from them after that in spit of my several attempts.

Room Tip: They are renovation at present, see if you can get a newly renovated room rather than one that is un renovated.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vincent h
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The hotel is a bit old and has smaller rooms compared to its sister hotel Bellavista Hotel. What is great is the breakfast and of course the price of the room (we booked through Agoda.com). Location is very close to Mactan International Airport and if your business is within the processing zones (MEZ 1 and 2) this hotel is perfect for its location which is just 5 minutes away. There is also one mall nearby, the Gaisano mall but great enough for shopping of your basic needs. Good restaurants are also present in any corner so no problem for you to dine anytime. You can also use the swimming pool of Bellavista Hotel located at the roof deck where you can see a good view of Mactan bridge and areal of Lapulapu City.

Room Tip: The entrance is a bit narrow and small so you might find it hard to locate. Anyway just ask the taxi driver. It is just beside the the Bellavista Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Joshua F
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We made a booking at Hotel Cesario few days before our Cebu trip. Luckily, we got a slot. We stayed here for 2 days only. Our flight was delayed for almost 2 hours so I was worried about the shuttle pick up. Well, in fairness, despite our delayed arrival at Mactan Airport, the hotel staff was there at the arrival area holding a placard with my name on it and greeted us with a smile. He asked us to wait for a while and he started dialing the number of our service. In less than 10 mins. the service is there so we headed to the hotel. I guessed they monitor the arrival of our flight thru the airlines office.

Upon arrival at the hotel, the security guard assisted us and the girl in the front desk accommodated us well. Our room is the economy type only. The room is basic with air conditioner, wall fan, 2 single beds (although we prefer one queen size bed), cabinet with lots of hangers (lol), telephone (NDD and IDD), a phone directory, a table with glass, and a cable TV. The room is clean and at night it was very cold even if you turn off the AC and let the fan open only. You can make any request and they are kind enough to provide you with your needs (well it depends on the availability).

What we love the most at Hotel Cesario was the buffet breakfast. YUMMY!! It was just kinda embarrassing that time because we are late risers, so once we woke up we headed to the cafe without changing our clothes. At the cafe, oh my!, they were wearing formal attire. LOL!

I highly recommend this hotel for budget conscious travelers. For Php 1,342.00/ night, you'll get a comfortable and wonderful stay at Hotel Cesario.

Room Tip: Ask the room near the fire exits. Rooms are not sound proof. Ask a room at the end of the hallways.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple