We stayed at Abaca for 3 nights having travelled to Cebu for a special family wedding. Abaca was a complete haven after staying in the city for the wedding. The service was absolutely outstanding, the staff anticipate your every whim. The room spacious and well appointed. The pool was perfect - with the choice of either being under the shade of a cabana or in the sun on a lounger. I really have nothing to fault this wonderful small hotel. I did have one or 2 (very minor) points which the manager responded to in person which is why this hotel is what it is - managed deftly and hands on. Mention has to be made of the food at the restaurant. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all 3 days were superb. The seafood in particular was so superbly cooked, the flavours of each dish sublime and quite frankly the food was faultless (trust me that's high praise from someone like me!!). The small gym was well equipt for such a small hotel with a good treadmill to run off those glorious meals. We loved the homemade ciabatta which was noticed by the staff so they gave us a bag of it to take home and freeze - what a lovely touch. Thanks Abaca!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island