From the reservation, they were accommodating and nice. They called me because I had problems with my booking. They really helped me solve my inquiries. The resort was quiet and lovely. When we arrived, the "butler" really made us feel they were happy to have us as their guests. The room we stayed was the masterfront, it was big. There was a separate tub, and the rain shower was on the opposite side. The only downside was the lack of bidet but it did not dampen what I thought was a perfect escape from my very stressful week. The food or list of menu offered at their restaurant were, judging from we ordered, delicious and not that commonly found in other restaurants. Two thumbs up! My daughter also really enjoyed the infinity pool. I will be back if only to just stay and enjoy the peace I felt when we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island