Head Butler Raffy his team really makes our stay a wonderful experience. We are a family of 4 with a nanny in tow. Before we arrive, the fact they have a nanny quarter charging at a tiny fraction of the regular room rate makes choosing Abaca over Shangri-la an easy choice. 2 weeks before our arrival, the unfortunate earthquake hit the region. We wrote to enquire the status of the damage and ask whether the hotel suffered any damage. I receive was prompt reply the same day and follow up email on update the next day from the hotel manager.
We like to explore food outside the hotel normally. But Abaca managed to get us to eat practically all meals in the hotel. Even on our island hopping trip, not only they prepared sandwiches for the adults, the kitchen made the yummiest chocolate muffins for the children to bring on board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island