Abaca is a stunning boutique resort located about 15 mins from the airport. The service, rooms and everything about the resort are just outstanding and this is truly magnificent! We travelled with 2 children and had the private plunge pool which was gorgeous. The restaurant was incredible - wonderful food, friendly chef who comes out of the kitchen to come and chat and to customize dishes to suit (even for the kids!)
The only drawback is that there is no beach and no sand. The pool and surrounding cabanas are stunning and a wonderful place to relax (and great service), but you cannot swim in the ocean directly from the resort.
We took a day trip out from the resort and the staff were just amazing - organising a picnic breakfast for the road and lovely towels and drinks upon our return. Wonderful relaxing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island