My family and I planned a summer vacation in Cebu last May 22 and chose to stay at Be Resorts for 1 night, and 2 nights in the city, and this I regret. I should have booked 3 nights at this hotel! :) The place is so fabulous! I was amazed by the resorts' architecture, ambiance, and its fantastic scenery. We love the infinity pool! My daughter would not want to leave the pool. The place is so relaxing and calm. Buffet breakfast is good, lots of good choices.
The only thing is that Be Cool rooms do not have electric kettle, complimentary coffee, and tea. But overall, I would love to come back and stay here longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience Be Resorts Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of Be Resorts rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at Be Resorts Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HRS so you can book your Be Resorts - Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- Be Resorts - Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island