My friends and I recently visited Be Resort, just right beside Abaca. It's a quaint boutique hotel that gives you an all around great feeling. The furniture at the lobby were designed by well renowned local artist, Kenneth Cobonpue. We love the white interiors with splotches of colorful accent pieces. Even the beach is not too shabby. We would have wanted to see more trees outside perhaps as it tends to get too hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience Be Resorts Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of Be Resorts rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at Be Resorts Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Resorts - Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- Be Resorts - Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island