Basic amenities. Great design. Kenneth Cobonpue interiors (and I love Kenneth's designs).
Very modern and pleasing to the eye. Affordable. At first glance it looks more like an airport hotel than a resort. It is enough though if you plan to move around the city and go back for a lap in the pool and to rest. There's nothing really much to do but hang out with friends for some drinks at the bar or at the lobby restaurant. They serve a good variety at the breakfast buffet. The hotel staff were helpful and accommodating as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience BE Resort, Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of BE Resort, Mactan rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at BE Resort, Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your BE Resort, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- BE Resort, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island