BE Resort, Mactan
$164
$280
$260
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
$62
Hotels.com
$266
$233
Agoda.com
Abaca Boutique Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolflat screen tvenjoyed my staywhite sandmactan islandbuffet breakfast isnice poolnice resorta bit priceyshrinebathtubdipjeepneybilliardsrestokidmanila
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed at Be Resorts last aug 2 to 6 for my husband's ironman event because it was near the event place. we were met by the hotel service at the airport on time. it was my first time to visit and was amazed by the seafront view, pristine and airy surroundings, the clean lines furniture pieces by Cobonpue and the boutique hotel ambience. Hotel staffs were friendly and courteous. and very helpful too especially when my husband realized that he left his backpack at the city. They immediately called up the restaurant where he left it and secured it until we were able to claim it back!.. Their breakfast buffet has a wide array of continental and native dishes. with fresh fruits and juices. But the part i love the most was the room we got. it had 2 big beds, spacious all white minimalist decor and with a great view. Plus the toilet was roomy and and water supply was abundant. Hot and cold water dispenser are also available in each floor near the elevator which saves up a lot of money for bottled water! Will definitely be back at Be Resorts should my husband decide to join the ironman event again next year! :)

Room Tip: no need to buy bottled waters. hotel provides a hot/cold water dispenser at each floor! :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Margie V
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We visited last March. The place is great. We love the infinity pool. Although tons of Koreans at the place. Service is good. The room is good also very homey except the smell of cigar when we entered and their thin wall. Breakfast is good also. Beach? well its man-made. We did not bother swimming at their beach. For a detailed review visit my blog at www.oursidetrip@blogspot.com

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
MactanBeresorts, Manager at BE Resort, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Patrick P

Thank you very much for your review . It is very much apperciated by me and my team

We are happy that you had a memorable stay in Be Resorts Mactan.

We both have smoking and non-smoking floors for selection .

We have also made some improvements with our acoustics to improve the guest stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in Be Resorts Mactan and giving you BEyond the expected experience.

BEst,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I am from Cebu and we always make it a point to have a relaxing weekend once in a while. We've been to different resorts and hotels in cebu and i consider BE Resorts as one my favorite relaxing hotel to stay..The ambiance was good especially waiting for the sunrise and sunset. The infinity pool was amazing because of the location. The staff are so approachable that any single request u asked from them right away they will deliver it. I don't see anything with the food, in fact everything are all empty, meaning many loves the food. So why comparing BE Resorts to other 5 star Resorts were in fact BE resorts is trying to give the best stay for their guest..why not channel directly the concerns to the manager so that right away it will be solved...BE Resorts will not stay this long if they have a poor service...To BE Resorts keep up the good work and continue your good service to your guest..Till my next stay in your resort!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank janereyes36
MactanBeresorts, General Manager at BE Resort, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your review .

We are happy that you had a memorable stay in Be Resorts Mactan.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I'm glad that me and my friends were able to get a room on that week coz the resort was really fully-booked because of IRONMAN 70.3 Philippines. Thanks to their Reservations/Sales for being consistent in updating us on our room reservation status. We stayed there last August 3-6, when we arrived at the resort in the morning of Aug 3, we were like starstrucked seeing the great celebrities and champs triathletes off for a ride, too bad my friends were not able to join them. We had early check-in and went to the beach instead, the sun was so up and a perfect morning to swim. I love their chic lounging furniture by the beach, I could just sleep the whole day there but my stomach is complaining already so decided to get up and eat at Lime Cafe. I ordered their burger as what the waiter recommended and yes it was good. Room was nice perfect for us, two double beds fronting the beach, who say it's not relaxing waking up with that seaview? My friends badly need that relaxing ambiance before they go on a race. :) One thing me and my friends loved most was the night after the race, we were like super tired from the long IRONMAN Day and here's this welcoming entertainment by the beachfront of BE telling us to stay and chill with them. We've decided to stay and pass that Ironman weekend event at the city. That was really a "two-thumbs up" gesture of BE RESORTS MACTAN. They feel for their guests. We will surely come back for a longer stay! ;)

Room Tip: Get a CHIC room if you want a seaview.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ZoomieFly
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Travelling with kids can be a challenge, so we always make it a point that the place we will stay in should also be to their liking. My kids are from 7 to 16 y/o so diversity in entertainment is a must. They had a game room where kids can play billiards, Wii , dollhouses, read books or magazines.The pools are of standard expectation (there were 3, the other was supposed to be a jacuzzi), the buffet breakfast was blah (better eat out or have McDo deliver you their Big Breakfast instead), rooms were spacious (we had two connecting rooms as they don't have suites or villas). It was easy to get around as there were public transpo just outside (though it will cost you 200 - 300 pesos to go to the city proper). My biggest gripe about this hotel is their reservations people. I had my booking fully paid as early as two months prior to my visit. They promised me a connecting room from the start, then when they emailed their confirmation receipt, it stated that the request "for connecting rooms is still subject to room availability". Who wouldn't be irritated? After pingpongs of email, and the mandatory sarcastic tone, I was finally given a confirmation with my request granted.

Room Tip: The cheaper rooms have the road as view. It's still better to get the more expensive rooms if only for the view of the beach and the neighboring islands.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MsJiggsaw
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I t brings us delight to know that your kids were able to enjoy our Be Active GameRoom. I do appreciate your bringing to my attention regarding your unpleasant experience regarding our reservations system. Kindly email your booking details to me at garry.garcia@beresorts.com so that I can take the necessary actions to straighten out this matter. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

BEst,