I did not choose the hotel so my expectation was neutral.
Room is large, clean, bathroom is fine. Not much view to note but the stay was overall comfortable.
Nicely decorated lobby.
Private beach is small but clean.
Decent Internet connection in lobby and restaurant.
Staff service are ok.
One downside is that, maybe it's Cebu, but expect full of Korean tourists and it gets quite noisy, especially at breakfast.
Another is that you can not buy and charge to your room if you want to buy anything from the shop on the ground floor.
It has a diving shop on the beach and you could go diving with full equipment rental but weather permits.
10-15 min drive to airport and it was quite efficient, but nothing much around the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience BE Resort, Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of BE Resort, Mactan rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at BE Resort, Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your BE Resort, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- BE Resort, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island