When going to a resort located on an ocean one might expect to be able to swim in the ocean, not here. The water near the resort was dirty. There is a long pier and my wife and fellow travelers walked to the end of the pier where the water was cleaner. After diving in they were quickly met by security warning them to get out of the water because it was too dangerous. They didn't speak very good English so we don;t know why it was dangerous. On a positive note, laying by the pool was nice, most of the drinks were pretty good but drinks made with an orange flavor, such as a Mai Tai, Tang was used as the mix. Not near as good as tropical drinks at other places. If you like San Miguel beer, the most common beer sold in the Philippines, you'll be fine. We held a wedding there, our son married a girl who was half Filipino, so we had a fairly large crowd one day. The following day another event was booked and I began to wonder if other travelers were told of these events, we were not of the other event. Ours did not consume the pool as the other one did but could have been disturbing to one's quiet so I recommend checking to see if there are other events scheduled that might interfere with your quality time. The only real activity to do there is to go deep sea diving. I recommend for people going to the Philippines looking for the beach atmosphere to travel the extra distance and go to either Borokay or Bohol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Cebu Resort - Come and experience a memorable vacation at the "hidden paradise" in Cebu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Cebu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island