“Huge servings”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Huge servings”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Beware when you order because the servings are huge. Each dish is good for two to three people. We had the stonepot pork steam rice and the two of us could hardly finish it. The dish has pork, mushroom and some veggies over steamed rice in a big pot. It was delicious.we also had fried radish cake and it was good. This restaurant is located at the Banilad town center . I will certainly be back.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank b0h0l

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Poor hygiene - food poisoning”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had one the lousiest meals I could ever have after eating egg noodles dish with vegetables. I had to rush back to the Hotel and make sure I clean up my system from what I have eaten at spice fusion.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SHADIADNAN
Cebu City, Philippines
“A Hidden Gem in a shopping Mall”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Located in the North Wing of SM Mall Cebu is this very casual restaurant. The menu is new and very extensive. Featuring Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Singaporean plus some Chinese and Indian dishes. Taste was authentic and wonderful. Remember, this is in a shopping mall. Many Hotels would love to have this restaurant. Service was attentive by a part time waitress nursing student. She knew the menu very well. Three course dinner aproximatly $38 per person and a Lovely New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc only $30. Highly recommended, but very casual. Cheers

• Visited December 2012
“Great food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Amazing menu choices filled with great flavor.
A must try by eveyone who wanted a taste of asian cuisine.

Cebu City, Philippines
“One of a Kind~”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Visiting the resto with my friends was a good experience for me.
When we got there, the place was a little bit crowded as it was on weekend.
WE ordered some indian dishes, as non-indian food lover myself, I was surprised that it really tastes good.
I was quite taken aback with my own experience.
The resto is not really big but it is conveniently located in one of the semi- high ends areas of Cebu.

You gotta go there to experience it.

• Visited October 2011