“Best noodles ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Colombo
“Best noodles ever”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a soup noodle like a rankin, can't remember what exactly but with pork in for sure. It was a good meal and the taste is very good. Chowking is quite busy and we had to stand for least 10min to get a table for us yo sit it's that popular. Make sure you order a mix of things as some portions are quite big if you order two of the same it's a waste

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Thailand
“good food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The best thing about Chowking is their Halo Halo, which is a blend of crushed ice, and other goodies with scoop of Ube ice cream on top. very yummy

Visited June 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“poor customer service”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went to chowking at Fuente Osmenia Cebu city along Robinson's fuente. The representative gave me 5-7 mins to wait.. I waited nearly 30mins.. I keep on updating my order from time to time.. and still waited.. I end up cancelling my order.. really poor customer service.. I like their food but they should know that there a lot of restaurants that offers very good food... customer service should be on top of their business strategy.....

• Visited February 2013
Sagay City, Philippines
“My fastfood choice”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I know Chowking is some sort of a Chinese fastfood restaurant but I gravitate more to it whenever I'm craving for fastfood dishes. I also gravitate to the Fuente branch whenever I'm in Cebu. I always order the boneless bangus plus the kangkong with bagoong - I know it's much of a Filipino choice in a sort of a Chinese restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Fake chinese food”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

it's not delicious! it's just good in commercials but if you go there you'll realize that you're not eating chinese food. it looks chinese but it's not.

• Visited July 2012