“Curiosity food trip in Chow-King with my boyfriend..”
Review of Chowking

Chowking
Ranked #372 of 769 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ever since I tasted this Chinese-Inspired foods from Chowking, I can't help but to ate it over and over again.I started to crave again for Chowking's Chow Fan and a side dish of Lumpiang Shanghai..It's one of my food fave!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The sign shows a great picture and it looks so yummy but it's a trick to get you in. Only one item is that cheap price...the rest higher and deceptive...be careful...very slick ads and bait and switch.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The only good thing about chowking was leaving. Will never go there again.

1  Thank ken c
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I like the foods,chicken and shanghai lauriat for our lunch... i like the halo-halo also.. Cheap but very delicious combined pinoy and chinese foods..

1  Thank Alpaj75
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The food here is a cross between Chinese and Pinoy, I enjoyed the Rice, Greens and the Bagoo Sauce with Shrimps