“McDonald's, move out of the way!”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #108 of 836 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

McDonald's got nothing compared to Jollibee. You will never go wrong with their fried chicken and peach mango pie.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I never like fat food but,when my husband make me tried them,that's not really bad,jollibee's always busy it's never have empty sit.I like it.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is convenient as it opens very early. I can sip my freshly brewed coffee at aroun 6 : 30 am while heading to the office.

2  Thank SHADIADNAN
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great for any meal young or old. Is usually noisy and crowded. I especially enjoy the pan cakes with chicken sausage.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I like their Chicken but their burgers are just average.. We eat here almost every month.. If you're not in a good mood i suggest you come here.. It has a jolly ambiance and friendly staffs.. :)