“Fat food”

Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I never like fat food but,when my husband make me tried them,that's not really bad,jollibee's always busy it's never have empty sit.I like it.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is convenient as it opens very early. I can sip my freshly brewed coffee at aroun 6 : 30 am while heading to the office.

1  Thank SHADIADNAN
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great for any meal young or old. Is usually noisy and crowded. I especially enjoy the pan cakes with chicken sausage.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I like their Chicken but their burgers are just average.. We eat here almost every month.. If you're not in a good mood i suggest you come here.. It has a jolly ambiance and friendly staffs.. :)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is the philiipines equivilant to America's McDonalds. You can literally find these restaurants at almost every corner. The food is pretty good considering it's fast food. The fried chicken compares in quality to KFC or Popeyes.