Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
Hotels.com$58
Priceline$53
eDreams$59
All reviews sm city key card mactan airport hotel is situated baymont pier gym infront hallway bidet php
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

During my stay in this hotel, I felt feverish. I needed a thermometer to monitor my temperature but I am a bit weak to step out to buy my own. I dialled #3 on their phone and ask for help from the Concierge to buy my one but I was denied and told me that they cannot go out of the hotel when on duty. The Concierge asked me to dial again #3 to talk to the Director for permission. He didn't even bother to make the phone transfer nor get his director's permission. I called again #3 but I fiest asked if they have a clinic and if they have a thermometer. The lady on the line said they don't have one. Despite my condition, I went out to buy a thermometer on my own. When I got back, I talked with the Manager on duty and was advised that they have protocols for handling my case -- which evidently wasn't followed.

I wasn't asking them to buy me lunch or something petty or because I was lazy. I was relying the hotel staff to aid me in my need but I was ignored. The mindset of the staff is dangerously inhumane for someone who needs medical assitance.

Bring your own first aid kit if you still want to stay here. The staff won't give a damn even if you are in distress.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Please accept our profound apologies for not attending to your medical request. The lapses and shortcomings you have shared in your comment and to our Duty Manager has been taken with appreciation. We are looking into the issue with the team.

Should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was really fantastic friendly and professional staff! Reception very efficient! Room awesome, bed Super relaxing and comfortable! Fantastic bathroom! Minibar well equipped! Big Flat screen TV. We attend an event the food was fantastic on taste texture and portion! The breakfast was awesome!!!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our services and have given good feedback on your most recent stay with us.

All of us here at Bayfront Hotel Cebu thank you, and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit in Cebu, Philippines.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Spacious, clean and modern room. city view,comfy bed, sleep quality good. However, sound proof not so perfect, can keep hearing people open and close the room door even during midnight. Breakfast simple local food & pastries. Nearby 5-10mins drive from hotel to port going to tagbilaran, bohol. There is a 7-eleven under the hotel which is very convenient & a shopping mall opposite of hotel (walking distance). You can find more food in the shopping mall. There is also massage/spa service within hotel, but service is bad. Make booking but the therapist didnt come even after we waited for 1 hour plus & nobody called us to inform.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank elynthefreedbird

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu!

We trust you had a safe journey home. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We want you to now that we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

298,- pesos for the breakfast buffet. The buffet and most expensive I've ever had. Doesn't matter what to choose. It all taste the same!
We were wondering why the room didn't get cleaned? Found out that we had to ask for it. We also had to ask for the toilet paper and we only got a very small roll. Not enough for 2 people in a day.
When we checked out, we were charged 3x900 pesos for some stains on 3 pieces of bed linen, by an overdramatic arrogant woman. It was probably from some lotion or makeup? She claimed they had to get it cleaned outside!
Bayfront hotel is doing anything to keep their expenses low and prices high. Never again!!!

1  Thank Johnny R

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We remain truly sorry for the disappointing experience during your most recent stay with us, rest assured that the shortcomings you've experience is not the Hotel Standards, and we will look in to correcting these issues.

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Chose the hotel for its location.At the back of SM,central to the places I wanted to go to.
Check in was 5-10mins and required 1 thousand pesos refundable deposit.

Room size decent, toiletries and slippers provided. No view at all.

Concierge ++++

Security guy opens the doors for you. The gesture makes you feel welcome every time. I loved this ++++++. Thanks Manong.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank K2377NRmichellep
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu!