“" Best In Cebu "”

Ranked #8 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Me and my friends got to Grand Convention at 7 PM so dinner time At last month. My friends suggested that we will go to Isla Sugbu Seafood City. We notice that the service was nice and accommodating and we ordered were shocked that the serve was about 15 minutes and the food was so fresh we ate fresh sea foods that time.

"Keep Up The Good Service Isla Sugbu Seafood City Your the BEST IN CEBU"

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Good for family dinner specially for as muslims. I highly recommend all of its delicious sea foods. Cant wait to go bAck ang enjoy the whole night eating with my family. Good job

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with our business partners this May.

The place looks upscale from the outside but the inside was too cramped but i guess that was just because we came at a peak hour (7pm)

They offer unlimited paluto of the seafoods that you would pick from their aquarium, except for the lobster and the crabs, which ypu would have to pay separately.

We ordered the lobsters, crabs, shrimp rebusado, some grilled fish i do not know and another sinigang fish which i do not also know. Oh, we also ordered scallops with brocolli. I really am not a fan of crustaceans so i rally enjoyed their generous serving of scallops.

Overall the experience was average. For their price, you are definitely paying for their wide selection of fresh seafoods and their prime location. I would have preferred that they offered a complementary appetizer just to amp up the experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We visited on New Years Eve and then again recently for my sister's birthday. On both occassions we reserved our table ahead as we anticipated service will be busy being both a holiday and a sunday. Service is very nice. From reception to shopping for your seafood and then the table side service. The kitchen could be a little efficient though since on both occassions there was always a dish or two which gets delivered long after the rest have already been consumed. They do set expectations for steamed fish since it takes a few minutes.

The speed and frequency with which they clear your plates can be distracting when you are having conversation at the table.

The food is great and will be hugely dependent on your instructions and choices. I wish they had a wider wine selection though.

We always leave pleased and giving a generous tip. If my eyes didnt fail me, they do not have a service charge.

lWe will always come back.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Really? 749peso all you can eat seafood buffet... I loved it... everything look fresh.. I have no complain but I was kinda regret that we couldn't order crab or other stuff that wasn't included... other like king crab and lobster or not include ... very expensive for us.. but this place was great.. not friendly but clean got my soda refill..