“Good and affordable ribs”
Review of Ribpublic Diner

Ribpublic Diner
Ranked #268 of 887 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Diner
Description: The newest and rising rib diner in the Queen City of the South. We're located at Gov. M. Roa St. Capitol, Cebu, 6000. Corner behind Red Ribbon Capitol. We serve an array of food. We serve ribs, chicken wings, tacos, shrimps, fish and chips, and many more. We sell meals that are value for your money.
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

The ribs have a right texture, saucy with a little kick of spice. The lasagna is also good. The foods they serve are just right on the budget.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Their Food are DELICIOUS! We nearly turned our backs when we saw their place thinking its just another store but we went in anyways. We ordered taco salad, spicy back ribs and regular pork belly. The taco salad is over loaded with vegies and the sauce tastes sweet and its cheezy. The spicy back ribs is spicy but not spicy to the point of burning your tongue which is good. The pork belly is really tender and their sauce is really tasty! Also the service crew were very attentive and the serving time is fast. Didnt regret coming in this store.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for sometime because ai love the ribs. I was just recently disappointed when i called for delivery. I was just 5 minutes away from this resto but I can't go leave work so I was hoping I can get food delivered. I called and the lady who answered told me I can order without minimum amount. I also told her I was just in the next block so not much of a hassle for them. After I placed my order, the lady informed me that her manager said they will only deliver if it's above 1000 pesos. What the.... that's very unprofessional of the manager. You should have set this policy in place so you won't get people disappointed. No matter how good the food is, if you disappoint customers, you are bound to lose them. So I guess this is goodbye now.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

So they opened their new branch at SM City Cebu. It is beside Imax. I ordered Fish and Fries and their best seller ribs. And since it's their grand opening, they have a free dessert, your choice of Black Sambo or Mango Float and I chose black sambo.

I dont know if it was just me or the one that was served to me was not tender enough. And a bit burnt on the outside. But it tastes good and their rice serving is a bit bigger now than their branch in capitol site. If you order the spicy ribpublic, you can ask the waiter to make it mild or super spicy.

The fish and fries was good. and i didnt expect that their black sambo will be that good.

The location is nice but still small like their capitol site branch. it cannot accommodate large groups.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

9 out 10 of their food items are very good! The rib dishes are the best ones, spicy or just the regular one, but also the chicken wings and shrimps are 2 thumbs up for me and my friends. I cook a lot and I consider myself a foodie, yet for a small diner like this one, the food are awesome and very delicious! Not to mention the price which is very easy on the pocket...and their serving portion is big enough to SHARE. Also, the overall styling is quite homey with some artsy murals and chalkboard designs on their walls. I love the fact that they fused cooking with the interior styling. Can't wait for them to open another branch.