All reviews edge coaster shooting range wall climbing deluxe room rooms are big ayala mall skywalk jollibee robinsons
Reviewed June 13, 2011

register as a member to the website of the hotel.
take a higher floor for your hotel accommodation.

Room tip: take a corner room that will offer the sea view.
1  Thank bendarljan
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The hotel is located right smack in downtown Cebu near the Fuente Circle so it really is such a busy location. Nice that there is a Starbucks downstairs and several fastfood chains nearby. I wouldn't recommend the food in the hotel though.

Hotel layout is quite confusing, going from one tower to the other. What is the highlight is the Sky Adventure package (Sky Coaster and Sky Walk) and their kids facilities. If you're afraid of heights you can forget it but it's worth the experience. The pictures are pricey but memories are priceless of course.

4D Theater is cheap fun without the queue and the kids playroom is well laid out. Rooms are adequate, clean but nothing fancy.

Date of stay: May 2011
1  Thank madman101
Reviewed June 9, 2011

we stayed for couple of days in this hotel,, the rooms are too small, the service is very poor ,, specially in the reception area very rude n communication is very poor.This hotel is over rated!!! breakfast is terrible.....

Room tip: just dont stay in this hotel!!!
2  Thank tonio25
Reviewed June 5, 2011

My hubby and I checked in at this hotel after we came from Bantayan Island. We booked our stay thru the net. Upon booking, the front desk staffs doesnt know how to locate our reservations thru their system. They even asked us to print our email reservation from the tower2 of business center lobby then come back at the front desk to give our reservation proof printed paper over the internet. (minus 1 point)

As booked in the internet with preference of non-smoking room, they still gave us a smoking room. I am a very asthmatic person, allergic to cigarettes. When we reached the room, I can smell the cigarette smoke in the room. Then went down again to the front desk and asked to change the room. (Again,minus 1 point). In addition, with the bed preference chosen thru the online resevation, we didnt get it. I didnt bother to complain.

When we got the non smoking room, tried settle down and took a shower, there are couples trying to open our door. I was shocked because (2 couples) strangers insisting their key to work to enter our room as their assigned room. Good thing I double locked the room and called the front desk immediately or else strangers will enter our room easily. Then i found out they did not update their system when we changed our room (minus 1 point).

To add: Towels are dirty, u can see marks and looks old. Pillows, bed sheets and curtains are dusty(minus 2 points)

Anyway I just wanna share my experience. Anyway, I just wanna say is what you get is the price you paid for.

For the good side, their rides, sky walk, and Zip line is recommendable.

3  Thank shugz_21
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We stayed at Crown Regency Tower dated 28 June 2011. Since we had early flight when we arrived at the Hotel, we paid for the early check in charge (Php 1,000.00). It's okay for us to pay that amount since we really wanted to take a rest, apparently we paid for the said amount but still we need to wait for more than 15 minutes to have the room ready. Guests who paid for the early check in charge must have their rooms right away. Then, we've waited for more than 15 minutes at their lobby and the Front Desk did not even bother to call us to advise us that our room is ready, I still need to make a follow up if it's ready or not. Upon recieving our room key, the FO agent or I think she is the Supervisor (since she's wearing a different uniform) did not even advised the whereabouts of our Package like the breakfast, lunch and dinner, did not even mentioned to us from what time to what time and which floor located. We we go up to our room, since the Hotel has 2 towers, we are clueless which tower is our room located, since she did not mention to us where the room is. It's like a maze when we are looking for our room. Then again we found out with the help of Housekeeping agent that we still need to go down one floor using the staircase so that we can reach our room. In the room, I've noticed that the television had a bad reception, so I immediately call FO to have the Engineering check out TV. As per Engineering in our room, the reception is bad due to the splitter. So, we've decided to have our room changed to a different floor with a good TV reception, called Operator and asked for the asistance of the Duty Manager, since the Operator May probed how can she help me, I advised her what my concern is (that we need to transfer room). As per operator May, she will have it endorsed and will get back to me. Apparently there is no return call from Operator May. So I called the Front Desk again and check what happened, to my surprise they did not even know what my concern is, so then again I reapeated what my concern is. As per FO agent, there is no room available by that time, maybe after check out, so advised her that its okay for us to wait since we will be going our for lunch. When we headed back to the Hotel and approached the Front Desk to get the new room key for the room transfer again they did not know what my concern is. My question is does that staff have propper endorsement???? The FO agent assisted my and she will give me a new room but she will transfer my to a room with TWO BEDS which I clearly specified when I told my concern TWICE that we want the same room type and the bed type. So she went at the back office to check if there is an availability, I think she was assisted by their Duty Manager and I even heared the DM says "THIS WILL BE THE LAST" in front of the guest, I dont think its proper. I must say that yes they have a lot of FRONT DESK STAFF at their Reception counter, but all of them were inefficient, no proper endorsement, not even advising their guest the whereabouts of our package.

I commend the Engineering staff who assisted us with the television, as well as the friendly security staff and the pool attendants. Aside from that I think the Management should train the Front Desk staffs on how to handle guest's concerns with proper endorsements.

I also work in a Hotel, so I know what is the standard in handling guests' concern with proper endorsement.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple