“Best Baby Back Ribs in Town”
Review of Casa Verde

Casa Verde
Ranked #55 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Great foods, generous portions at affordable costs, and warm service. Best baby back ribs in town, indeed.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Good food but a bit overpriced. You would be paying 600++ pesos for 2 persons. If you love ribs then this is the place to go. This place is so much better compared to Park Social in I.T. Park ...I would just like to warn you guys of Park Social coz you would be wasting your money on very bad food and bad service.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

We tried this restaurant as recomended by my cousin. We tried thier best seller brians ribs, no wonder it is the best seller! It taste really good. Well how i wish they had unli rice hehe. We tried the big burger as well, and the milky way shake that's good for four already, its so cool. We had a great lunch.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

The taste was still the same but the size are not. Their baby back ribs are getting smaller unlike before. They served two big baby back rib slabs before. Now, they only serve one half slab.I hope they will retain their best seller baby back ribs size and taste.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

First visit to Casa Verde IT park branch, place was quite small for me.
Ordered the Brian’s ribs & green bites. Portion of ribs was good and it was tasty! However, didn’t really like the green bites.

Would definitely eat here each time I’m in Cebu :)