“A perfect place to dine in Cebu.”
Review of Circa 1900

Circa 1900
Ranked #15 of 808 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

A secret place located at the heart of the busiest city where you feels like home. By just looking the old house,it will remind you of the old times. A very relaxing place that also offers the exquisite gastronomic treat with the best customer service in town. Thank you so much Rachel,Anthony,Peter,Leah,the manager,Sir Drei and all for being so kind,assertive,alert at all times. Keep it up guyz...you guyzzz is the heart of Circa 1900. Thank you.

4  Thank JuneAlvie

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Outstandingly good for cebu
Ambiance service and quality of food
Deserves to be number one
A complement to the owners
Just because its the philipines why put up with second rate service and food ?
put this on your must visit list

3  Thank Vincent S
Reviewed April 26, 2014

It's been awhile since my last food review/blog for a restaurant in Cebu and today's writing will feature one of the best epicurean experiences I EVER had. (I've been planning to dine here but my teaching schedule won't let me).

The aptly-themed Circa 1900 restaurant is a haven for people who wants to take their dining experience to a whole new level.

Apparently, we fell in love big time with the Double Dipping (as of this writing, i'm drooling for the black olive tapenade with truffle oil) for our starter. The Tomato soup with croutons was an instant fave of the group. While we feasted on the Salmon and Local Beef Medallions with Creamy Pepper Sauce, my personal favorite, the Crunchy slow roast pork belly with Apple and Fennel Compote is just heaven.

Terrific atmosphere and great food make this, one of our favorite local spots, can't go wrong with this menu and friendly staff. The vibe exudes quality, sophistication and an experience not to be forgotten.

It may be quite pricey depending on your moolah situation, but their value for your $$$ is superb. They will give you high quality service aside from the sumptuous food you won't regret spending. I AM DEFINITELY COMING BACK!

P.S I'm a proud teacher of the three students who work here :)

3  Thank AlRadomes
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The food was excellent with great ambiance. It was a bit hard to find the street to turn into but once you know where it is you shouldnt have a hard time looking for it.

I think the Ambiance is really great and food is really good. Top quality stuff.

What I really like about the price is location wise it is very close but once you are there you feel like your in another world and you can just relax..

Staff are really friendly and service was excellent. They even have their own vegetable garden so all vegetable are organic.

4  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Having just finished several months of aid work in Tacloban we were looking for a good meal but what we got was GREAT. At the suggestion of a couple of local lady friends who where showing us around we tried this place with no more info than our friend had heard was good.

We all had a combination of steak to pasta along with soups, salads and wine. All the food was done to perfection. The service was top notch never an empty glass. All for great price too. At the end the owner / chef came out to talk with us. Great touch.

All this takes place is a nice renovated old home I am told is over 100 years old. Get in here soon as assume will need to make a reservation soon if want a table. Great place to relax with friends or a first date.

5  Thank walkabout68