Palazzo Pensionne
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
$37
$58
$58
$51
Travelocity
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)
$47
$32
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
$22
$20
$110
$59
Trip.com
All reviewsfree breakfastnice furnituresmall cafewould stay here againfilipino breakfasta nice place to stayhot showerrooms are bigrooms are cleanmin walkaccommodating staffbed was comfortablevisit cebuayala centerthe heart of the citystar hotelrice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My friends and I planned a trip to Cebu for Sinulog this January 2013. We booked way in advance through Asiatravel so we paid for regular rates for all rooms.

We stayed in the executive room which was big enough for 3 persons. Our rooms also have free breakfast. You just need to place your order the night before so that they'll just give you a call in the morning when food is ready.

Palazzo also provides free wifi. Definitely a must have in hotels/hostels.

Only thing I didn't like was the attitude of their employees. Its as if they're always mad or something. They probably got pissed 'coz we got the rooms for regular rates. Haha. Not sure. But I suggest they smile more often not only to foreigners but to local tourists as well.

If you're in a tight budget and need a nice place to sleep in Cebu City, this place if for you. Location is around 5-10 mins walk from the main roads so commuting isn't really that much of a problem.

I'd definitely recommend this place to friends goingto Cebu. Can't wait for Sinulog 2014! ;)

Room Tip: We stayed in E2C. Make sure to close your doors properly to prevent the alarm from ringing all the time. :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife, three sisters and a five year old nephew and I had two rooms for only one night at the Palazzo Pensionne. First we found it difficult to find but was worth it as the location is relatively central. The hotel seemed that it was in a shady area but we realized it wasn't bad at all. The receptionists were very polite and helpful and the rooms were clean. The showers didn't have a lot of pressure, but it did the trick. For the price, everything was clean and the A/C was cool and that was well worth the price. There were no blankets, fortunately it’s not needed. Breakfast was included, you have to order the breakfast the night before and set a time. They called us at our room when it’s time to eat. I highly suggest if you are going to stay at this hotel, rent a car or get a taxi and be very good at reading a map. If I need one night to stay again, I’d stay again.

Room Tip: Not wheel chair friendly.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank KeniSama
Reviewed December 22, 2012

strategically located in the busy streets of Cebu, This Inn is uneasy to locate. You have to have a map with you, a detailed map in particular, to get your feet into their door. If youre not keen into jeepney riding, better ride a cab and prepare yourself to instrcut the driver your way back to the hotel. hahahah :)

The rooms is nice, well ventilated, aircon was good, service was fine. Food is typical and the ambiance was well. :)

Room Tip: There's a lot of inn which is more accessible than Palazzo, choose them.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hanniepex
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I booked just one night at the Palazzo Pension, and enjoyed it . .
I booked via Agoda and request early check in as i was attending my friends graduation and needed a freshen up after a long motorcycle ride. Traffic was light and we made excellent time, consequently getting to the hotel, much, much earlier than expected. I politely asked if we could check in, some 2 hours before normal check in time. After a little hesitation, the receptionist said if we waited 20mins we could get a room. She pointed us to the small cafe, were we had coffee.
After only 10mins a lady came and collected to our upgraded room. The room with three beds, was in need of a little TLC, but this isnt some new hotel its been here a while.....My gf said it was dirty, but i disagree, the tiles are worn, but hey i had a fantastic nights sleep, undisturbed. The bed was comfortable, the shower hot . .and a nice big room . . Yes i would most certainly stay here again. Its a little off the beaten track but we had no problem getting a taxi, its a nice place to stay. Excellent black out curtains at the windows, almost complete blackout !! Woke at 730hrs thought it was still midnight, and was shocked to see bright sunshine outside !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eggwhite41
Reviewed October 21, 2012

You got what you paid, its good for backpackers the room is average. The bed is average.. Good hot shower and food. Nice staff. All in all it is a average place to stay. But the location is good. It is near in Ayala mall and some night bars in the city, Cebu city is a mini Manila but still they maintained fresh air but lot of cockroach!!!! S take care when your still in the city in night time..

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple