We stayed for 6 nights in the Continental Club rooms (22nd floor) with an amazing view of the mountains. I highly recommend the Continental Club since you get in addition to the free-wifi and complimentary breakfast access to the Penthouse suite Continental Club room that has great views of both ocean and mountain sides as well as exceptional service! Complimentary cocktails daily from 6:30pm-8:30pm plus a light dinner buffet along with dessert. It is a peaceful and quiet oasis after a noisy day in the city. The Continental Club staff is phenomenal; super attentive and professional. You also get some complimentary vouchers for dry cleaning and laundry services along with bottles of water hand-delivered to your room and some really nice chocolates with lovely inspirational messages left on your pillow by the bed 'turn-down' services staff.
You must dine by the pool. The Marco Polo pizza is awesome! Thin crust and they have 2 sizes; one large enough for two to share and one perfectly sized for one. The pool stays open until 11pm so it's a great thing to do to unwind in the evening. I also recommend the hotel's gift shop which has high quality items at super affordable prices.
Will DEFINITELY come back to Marco Polo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is nestled at the prestigious Nivel Hills providing a spectacular view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. Be it business or vacation, stay at Cebu City's Finest hotel, the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a 24 storey hotel with 329 well-appointed guest rooms including suites with fine amenities, 24 hour security and safety measures and free Wi-Fi internet. A trip to the "Queen City of the South" in the Philippines - Cebu, is a culinary journey. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is hailed as a dining destination of Cebu City. Dubbed as the "Best Buffet in Cebu City", Cafe Marco attracts diners to feast on Filipino, Continental and Western cuisine. It is awarded as Top 5 Restaurant in the Philippines by the prestigious Miele Guide in 2013. Blu Bar & Grill is an ultimate dining experience in Cebu City. From a thousand feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. The glamorous Philippine Tattler awards it as one of Philippines' Best Restaurants. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a choice Cebu venue for meetings, conferences and celebrations. Its lavish Grand Ballroom and function rooms can accommodate up to 2,500 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Marco Polo Plaza Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu City
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City